TotalSend – Complaints Policy
We provide bulk communication services to our users and our users use our services to send electronic messages to lots of people. If you have been sent something by one of our users or know of someone that has been sent something by one of our users and you have a legitimate complaint about the fact you were sent it (e.g. they didn’t have permission to do so) or what you were sent (e.g. the content does not comply with our acceptable sending requirements), please follow the procedure in this document. We take any complaints against us or our users very seriously and will do our best to resolve them as soon as possible after they are bought to our attention. The purpose of this complaints policy is to help visitors to our website, like you, submit complaints to us and to inform them how we will resolve those complaints.
We require all our users to comply with our:
- terms of service, which contains acceptable use and acceptable sending terms;
- anti-spam policy, which requires that they have your permission before they send you any electronic messages; and
- all laws applicable to their use of our services;
If you think that any of our users have failed to comply with these documents or any law applicable to their use of our services, please contact us using the procedure below.
3.1 Contact us. You can contact us with any complaints either by:
- visiting our website at http://www.totalsend.co.za/contact/ and completing and submitting the contact form that you find there; or
- emailing us at email@example.com.
- the name or any other identifying information known to you relating to the user you are complaining about;
- a description of what part of a document or applicable law you think the user has failed to comply with;
- a description of what you think the user has done or not done that resulted in the non-compliance; and
- whether or not you have tried to resolve the complaint directly with the user concerned or not.
3.2 Required information. Please ensure that your submission contains at least the following information:
• the name or any other identifying information known to you relating to the user you are complaining about; • a description of what part of a document or applicable law you think the user has failed to comply with; • a description of what you think the user has done or not done that resulted in the non-compliance; and • whether or not you have tried to resolve the complaint directly with the user concerned or not.
If your complaint does not contain all this required information, we may contact you and ask you for additional information before proceeding to investigate the complaint.
Once we have received your complaint, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you that we have received it. We will then assess the complaint and inform you of the time-frame during which we will investigate the complaint. Once we have investigated the complaint, we will either inform you of how we have decided to resolve the complaint or of the time-frame during which we will resolve the complaint. We may resolve the complaint by:
- Accepting it and providing you with an appropriate remedy; or
- Rejecting it and providing you with written reasons for our decision to do so.
If you have any questions about our complaints procedure, please contact us and we will do our best to answer them.
Like this post? Get your free trial today.
TotalSend SMS and Email Marketing